[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Units not shown when investigating city. (PR#422)

To: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Units not shown when investigating city. (PR#422)
From: Marko Lindqvist <caz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:50:42 +0300 (EET DST)

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Thue wrote:

> Den tir, 27 jun 2000 skrev Marko Lindqvist:
> > It seems related to whether city is fogged when turn starts or not.
> > SAvegame needed?
> >

> Perhaps if you could describe it some more. Which units are we talking
> about?

 Ones inside that city. I know there is units inside that city, becose
catapult from that city just killed my phalanx adjacent to it (thus making
city fogged again). My diplomat was 2 squares away and moved to
investigate city. No units were shown. When diplomat was adjacent to city,
occupied flag was correctly shown.
 From same savegame: Enemy catapult failed against my phalanx. When my
diplomat investigate city, there is 2 phalanx and 1 diplomat inside.
 Apart from that occupied flag (which is always shown) it could be that AI
moves it's units out of the city (victorious catapult) and in (phalanx and
diplomat) depending whether it succeeds killing my phalanx.

 Caz