[Freeciv-Dev] imlib version 2

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: raster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] imlib version 2
From: Roger Tucker <roger.tucker@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:27:48 -0600

I wonder if anyone has thought about when Freeciv should
be updated to use Imlib2 over Imlib.

see http://www.rasterman.com/imlib.html

Also, does anyone know if imlib is still being maintained or is
it suggested that everyone move to imlib2 when possible?

-----

I have a few minor code changes for operations that are undefined
in the C standard.  For example:

                             ptr[a++] = ptr[a - 1];
In this statement, the expression "ptr[a++]=ptr[a-1]" modifies "a",
and fetches its value in a computation that is not used to produce the
modified value without an intervening sequence point.
This behavior is undefined at line number 179 in file IO-PPM.C
It is not defined by the C standard when a++ is done.
This is just a warning but I was wondering how I could get them
fixed, and how to update imlib 1.9.8?

Roger