[Freeciv-Dev] Re: imlib version 2

To: Roger Tucker <roger.tucker@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, raster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: imlib version 2
From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:45:21 -0400

On Tue, Jun 20, 2000 at 04:27:48PM -0600, Roger Tucker <roger.tucker@xxxxxxxx>
was heard to say:
> I wonder if anyone has thought about when Freeciv should
> be updated to use Imlib2 over Imlib.

  IMO, if we're going to throw imlib out we might as well use gdk-pixbuf.
I haven't contributed a line of code for months, though, so you know what
my opinion is worth :-)

> I have a few minor code changes for operations that are undefined
> in the C standard.  For example:
>

>                              ptr[a++] = ptr[a - 1];

  EEK!!!  Take it away, take it away! :-)

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx> -----------------\
|  f u cn rd ths,  |  "You keep on using that word.  I do not think it means  |