[Freeciv-Dev] autosettlers

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] autosettlers
From: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 22:50:03 +0200

This patch does:
-There was a bug in the assignment of territory related to the incrase in
the number of players. (we assumed short, but had int)
-Remove outdated comment
-Stop settlers from being removed from auto even when they can find no
immediate work. This irritated me when I wanted to keep them on auto to
remove polution and clean up after global warming, but had to manually
reassign them when they went off auto each turn with no pollution to
clean up. (btw I am really looking forward to roberts autosettler patch
going into CVS!)

-Thue