Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] FreeCiv Debian package build in CVS

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] FreeCiv Debian package build in CVS
From: Heikki Kantola <hezu@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 17:43:19 +0300

I tried today to compile latest FreeCiv version straight from the CVS
and as I'm using Debian GNU/Linux "woody" I decided to use the included
build.debian-script. But unfortunately unlike earlier that didn't work
as the process fails at: "dh_installchangelogs: Cannot specify an
upstream changelog for a native debian package." As the contents (and
most importantly changelog-file) of debian-directory in CVS appear to
date from v1.9.0-era I took the official Debian 1.10.0-1 source patch
and thought that might help, but that only fixes the versioning quirk.
So can somebody tell me what what's wrong?

--
Heikki "Hezu" Kantola, <Heikki.Kantola@xxxxxx>
Lähettämällä mainoksia tai muuta asiatonta sähköpostia yllä olevaan