Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: OO model for Freeciv?

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: OO model for Freeciv?
From: "Sam BC" <sambc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 20:06:01 +0100

Would the maintianers of Freeciv object to either

1) A CVS branch on their server for a WIP C++ implementation
or
2) A project being started elsewhere (eg Sourceforge) to do the same

With sufficient people (like 4-6) and a methodical approach, it would not be
too difficult to keep up with changes, as long as each time something new
appears it is examined, OO analysis made, and necessary classes and/or
methods & properties determined, in short order.

Maybe we could get started?

SamBC