Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: OO model for Freeciv?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: OO model for Freeciv?
From: Dan Gohman <gohmandj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 13:52:12 -0500

On Sun, Apr 30, 2000 at 07:35:12PM +0100, Sam BC wrote:
> [...]

Indeed it is not difficult. The hard part I'm finding is keeping the two
versions in sync. I first started playing with this a while ago, and it was
going well, but then the fog-of-war patch got integrated to cvs around
the same time as I was unable to work on freeciv for about two weeks.
I had made enough changes such that I had to merge everything into my C++
version by hand (looking at the diff and then editing files manually). A
very long task this is.

--
Dan Gohman
gohmandj@xxxxxxxxxxx