Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Fix of 'Go To' command for reclamation

To: Cameron Morland <cjmorlan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: FreeCiv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Fix of 'Go To' command for reclamation
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 20:22:32 -0400

Cameron Morland (cjmorlan@xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> Anyone playing with the land reclamation feature to a significant degree
> (added to CVS April 17, it appears) will notice that the 'Go To' command
> cannot be used to send units from one "original" continent to another
> "original" landmass; the problem is that the continent numbers weren't
> updated.

I'm too lazy to look at the code right now, but this makes me wonder:
how are the trade routes affected by this?  The trade route income is
supposed to be higher if the trading cities are on different continents.

You might want to look into that, while the matter is still relatively
fresh in your mind.

--
Greg Wooledge                    | "Truth belongs to everybody."
wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx             |   Red Hot Chili Peppers