Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: isometric tileset screenshots

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: isometric tileset screenshots
From: "Michael H. Price" <price@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 12:14:16 -0500

Uh, minor brain-fart in that earlier message. I meant to say that
you can "patent" the appearance of a gameboard (such as Monopoly.)
However, my fingers typed "trademark" for some unknown reason.

You also may want to read question 3.9 in the copyright FAQ
<ftp://ftp.aimnet.com/pub/users/carroll/law/copyright/faq/part3>

Michael