Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: intro.xpm

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: intro.xpm
From: "Alexandre BERAUD" <a_beraud@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 16:35:25 +0100 (MET)

Well, I've spent some time playing with the intro.xpm, and I put
different maps on the planet. Actually, I am not very satisfied with
the Trident tileset maps, because the tiles are either too small if I
want a well sized map, or just nice but the map is too small and doesn't

show enough islands. When the tiles are small, you can not really see
the different units and cities on it, neither the railroads and moreover

they are distorted. I think it is better to keep the original planet
map. Any better idea ?

Alex

"Holy war for holy fools,
 Blessed are those who break the rules."