Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: intro.xpm

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: intro.xpm
From: "Alexandre BERAUD" <a_beraud@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:37:20 +0100 (MET)

>Alexandre,
>
>I did an image for a t-shirt based on a map (earth-160x90).
>It's at http://terra.fill.com.br/lalo/pix/hnr/provas/
>
>Feel free to use it as a model or something. I can send you the
>XCF with the whole shot (where my address is a layer, so you
>can turn it off) if you want it too.
>
>Then of course I'll use your resulting image in the t-shirt
>instead ;-)

Thank you, I'd like to have the XCF file (maybe not by mail, but on a
site where I can download it).
But my idea is to map the map (hmmm, clear ? :o)) on the planet. I was
told (and I agree) that the continents have no "volume" and it would be
fun to use the actual trident tileset to design continents on the planet

on the foreground. What do you think of it ?

Regards,

Alex

"Holy war for holy fools,
 Blessed are those who break the rules."