[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Valutas patch

To: garfy@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Freeciv Developer <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Valutas patch
From: Mika Korhonen <mikak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 14:19:09 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Egbert Hinzen wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:

>> > I don't like this idea.
>> > Please let me the chance to switch it off!
>>
>> Run this over nations.ruleset and you won't see any difference.
>
>It's YOUR idea and YOU like it - that is ok.
>I don't like it - that should be also ok.
>
>PLEASE MAKE IT A OPTION - NOT A MUST BE!

It seems that the majority including me likes the idea, so it's more or
less your work to make that an option rather than shouting. Make that
yourself or wait for somebody else to do that but, please, do not shout.
That's impolite (IMO). And as far as I know it's not even completed yet,
hence there's no point complaining. Calm down.

        Mika
I have never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to
any question.
                -- Spock, "This Side of Paradise", stardate 3417.3