[Freeciv-Dev] Re: more ai levels

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: more ai levels
From: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:49:45 -0200

On Wed, Feb 23, 2000 at 08:15:03AM -0800, Andy Lubbers wrote:
> One thing I remember from Civ 2 was that the
> easiest difficulty level was _really_ easy.  I
> think that for introductory players, it would be
> a good idea to have more range in the levels of
> AI, so that they don't get whomped on before 1000
> BC.  And having more levels would make for an
> easier learning curve to develop advanced
> techniques and strategies.

This has been discussed a lot of times before (most of them by
me, actually).

In short, what happens is that we don't know what more to do to
make easy easy :-) Everyone is invited to read the AI code and
submit patches for a ``veryeasy'' AI.

(Myself, I can't beat ``easy'' if my life depends on it.)

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.