[Freeciv-Dev] Re: two bugs (PR#259)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: two bugs (PR#259)
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 08:46:16 -0500

(BTW, this bug pertains to the GTK+ client.)

I can't reproduce the crash, either, but when I popup the city that is in
disorder, the city report refreshes into total garbage!  Strange columns,
filled with funny characters -- it's easy to see that a crash could happen.

There's also something funny happening when you refresh with one city
selected and are sorted on Size or State -- the selected city moves to as
close to the top of the list as it's size/state allows.

At 2000/02/17 21:18 , David R. Relyea wrote:
>Here's the savegame.  In this game, I've made one city intentionally
>revolt (and I found it doesn't matter which I make revolt).  I just hit
>F1, click on state, revolting city comes to top, I click on it, hit popup,
>and coredump.  Didn't happen in the first few games I played (or at least
>I never saw it occur).  No coredump if I pop up the city after
>randomizing order and then popping the revolting city up.
>
>On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, David Pfitzner wrote:
>
>"David R. Relyea" <relyea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi.  I have the latest version, I think.  If I have one city in revolt and
>> I go to the city report, click on state to bring the disordered city to
>> the top, and then click on that city and hit popup, it crashes.
>
>I cannot reproduce this.  As always, do you have a savegame which
>reproduces this problem?

jjm