[Freeciv-Dev] two bugs (PR#259)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] two bugs (PR#259)
From: "David R. Relyea" <relyea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:24:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi.  I have the latest version, I think.  If I have one city in revolt and
I go to the city report, click on state to bring the disordered city to
the top, and then click on that city and hit popup, it crashes.
Also, I was France, built Toulouse, and renamed it Toulouse Lautrec.  Then
the next city I build was called Lautrec, and I renamed it Toulouse
Lautrec before realizing my mistake and renaming it (in the same round,
but I'd closed the window and had to reopen it) Toulouse Lautrec II.
Since then, every other city I've tried to build has been initially named
Toulouse.

David Relyea