[Freeciv-Dev] Re: History educational idea

To: Jarda Benkovsky <pvt.benkovsk@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: History educational idea
From: Tobias Brox <tobiasb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:49:39 +0100 (MET)

> IMHO commenting on each city is a LOT of work,

Yes, indeed.  Commenting on one or two cities is not much work.  I'm quite
sure that the community will contribute bits here and bits there of what's
missing.  I might offer to take the administrative charge of
receiving all the bits, put them together and update the CVS regularly.

> but if you feel like
> this, I can
> add you some more: nations, rulers and their titles should be commented
> too :-)

Wow ... you're right.  I'm a bit afraid that this will turn out like a
great history collection if we put all this together.  But then again, why
not?  I think reading facts and bits about history while waiting for the
other players to complete would be a good idea.  The historical facts
might be published at the website as well.  Maybe we even will catch media
attention - it would give both computer gaming and the open source
development model good publicity.

--
Tobias Brox (alias TobiX) - sysguy - +4722925871 - http://www.funcom.com/
If an _urgent_ email is not acted upon within 10 minutes, you might try