[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Worklist???

To: Daniel Sjolie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Worklist???
From: Corin Anderson <corin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 17:27:33 -0800 (PST)

> Yo!

Yo-ho.

> What happened to the worklist patch?

Folks made good suggestions, which I haven't (yet) implemented.  My excuse
has been that my monitor died about 2 weeks ago, and it's taken a while to
muster the courage to buy a new one.  I'm back now, I have a functional
CRT, and hope to have worklists updated RSN (hopefully, is the next day or
three).

> I didn't get it to compile when I tried but this is

When I submit the patch next, it'll be against the current CVS image (ie,
I 'cvs update' then diff the result).  The patch /should/ work...

Corey