[Freeciv-Dev] Worklist???

To: Freeciv List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Worklist???
From: Daniel Sjolie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 00:29:42 +0100

Yo!

What happened to the worklist patch?
I didn't get it to compile when I tried but this is
something that I think we all really want...

If there is a patch that applies, compiles and runs
with the latest cvs then maybe it should be commited
even if there are still bugs - it is development after
all, right? :)

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)