[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Worklist???

To: Freeciv List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Worklist???
From: Falk Hueffner <falk.hueffner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10 Jan 2000 20:38:41 +0100

Corin Anderson <corin@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> > What happened to the worklist patch?
>
> Folks made good suggestions, which I haven't (yet) implemented.  My excuse
> has been that my monitor died about 2 weeks ago, and it's taken a while to
> muster the courage to buy a new one.  I'm back now, I have a functional
> CRT, and hope to have worklists updated RSN (hopefully, is the next day or
> three).

I have another suggestion, though it would be probably somewhat hard:
I would like to see the worklist integrated into the city window. The
distinction between changing the currently building thing and managing
the worklist seems somewhat artificial and confusing to me.

For example, when I change an item being built, I often want to keep
it in the buildlist, only on the second place, so I open the worklist
to insert the new item in front, but then the buildlist is probably
empty and then I have to select it from the menu...

        Falk