Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Intelligence and civil war uprisings

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Intelligence and civil war uprisings
From: sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx (Sebastian Bauer)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 09:40:42 +0100

Hi Jeff

> Here's a patch which fixes the bug(s) in both the gtk and xaw player
> dialogs that I mentioned in my previous e-mail. I took a quick peek at the
> mui client, and it seems likely that it does things correctly (just my
> best guess, given I don't know how the MUI toolkit works).

Yes, it actually only add the playernumber (+100 because 0 means nothing)
to the listview (you can add any type of data you want to the listview
simliar to genlists, you only need to write a hook function which converts
this data to text).
I also get the correct player for the listview so it should already work
properly.

bye,
Sebastian Bauer