Re: [Freeciv-Dev] FreeCIV on BSDI etc.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx (Freeciv developers)
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] FreeCIV on BSDI etc.
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 00:31:22 +0200

> Any chance of super-easy mode?  Call me a luser, but it's hard
> for me to play even the easy mode.

Try generator 2 or 3, many AIs (like 'aifill 14'), don't increase
the landmass.  The AI will be on relatively small islands, they won't
attack you early on (which is basically the only way to lose); you will
actually stand a chance to expand faster than they do.

> Why do the enemies attack caravans and diplomats?

They are valuable, otherwise you wouldn't build them.  The AI don't
know anything about diplomacy yet.

--
Reinier