Re: [Freeciv-Dev] FreeCIV on BSDI etc.

To: Vadim Vygonets <vadik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] FreeCIV on BSDI etc.
From: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:49:11 +0000

> FreeCIV builds on BSDI 4 out of the box, although you must use
> gmake (which comes with the OS, so it's not a problem).  Thanks
> for writing portable code.

I will reflect this on the suported platforms list.

> Questions:
> Any chance of super-easy mode?  Call me a luser, but it's hard
> for me to play even the easy mode.

Yes there might be an ultra easy mode ..

> Why do the enemies attack caravans and diplomats?

Well its smart .. like the diplomats can steal techs from them and
caravans can help you generate more money.

Best regards

Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail  mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
IRC     MWH/DR_NICK ; ircnet, openprojects
ICQ     11597690