[Freeciv-Dev] Merged the both tech patches a little bit

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Merged the both tech patches a little bit
From: sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx (Sebastian Bauer)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 17:51:15 +0100

Hi

I merged a little the two tech patches created by David
and me.

I included David's Governemnt "hack" so I could remove
all the techs. Also uses the partisan code of David but
I moved the partisan_req to the unit.ruleset.
I renamed the Flags to use a underscrore between two words
and added a new tech flag Revenue_Reduce.

bye,
Sebastian Bauer