Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv configure script bug (PR#110)

To: mancini@xxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv configure script bug (PR#110)
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 21:30:50 -0400

mancini@xxxxxxx (mancini@xxxxxxx) wrote:

> It seems that the configure option
> --with-xpm-prefix
> doesnt work.
> It stills search for something like "X11/xpm.h"
> My system administrator put xpm.h and libxpm.a in
> /usr/local/include and /usr/local/lib
> the option --with-xpm-prefix=/usr/local
> doesnt work.

The following patch (vs. CVS) may help to work around this.  If you
could test it and let us know the results, I'd appreciate it.

(The patch is pretty small, but I don't know whether it will apply vs.
1.8.1.  I only have the CVS version handy.)

--
Greg Wooledge                    | Distributed.NET http://www.distributed.net/
wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx             | because a CPU is a terrible thing to waste.