Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv configure script bug (PR#110)

To: wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: mancini@xxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv configure script bug (PR#110)
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 21:14:44 +1000 (EST)

Greg Wooledge wrote:

> David Pfitzner (dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>
> > #include <X11/xpm.h>
>
> > So you *must* have xpm.h in such a subdirectory.
>
> Unless you change that part of the code, which is what my suggested
> patch does.  (Which is somewhere in the guts of a mailer daemon, since
> I haven't seen it come back yet, even though it's been several hours now.)

Yes, you are right; I was too hasty :-)

(I still haven't seen your previous reply via the list, but
the list is currently very erratic, with sometimes delays of
up to days.  (A known problem which I hope will be fixed soon...)
But I see your reply in the BTS; seems like a good idea to me.)

Regards,
-- David