Re: [Freeciv-Dev] patch: registry improvements (PR#98)

To: dperezs@xxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] patch: registry improvements (PR#98)
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 12:28:17 +1000 (EST)

dperezs@xxxxxxx wrote:

> But in this patch both features are incompatibles.

Hmm, from our previous discussion I thought the way
done by this patch was ok with gettext.

I don't really understand your explanation, could you
try again?

Or better, can you say how such strings should appear in
the ruleset file (and/or be handled by the registry parser,
if thats the problem) to work well with gettext?

Regards,
-- David