Re: [Freeciv-Dev] How much is missing to make C:CTP clone

Cc: "Freeciv Dev" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] How much is missing to make C:CTP clone
From: "Claus Leth Gregersen" <leth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 17:42:17 +0200

Is it just me or was CTP generally a disappointment?

I suggest waiting for Civ 3 to come out and see what sort of features there
will be in that one.
Instead of implementing a "bastard" like CTP.

On the other hand if it is just a few extra features, and some rulesets it's
not that bad.
But if it's not just a few minor changes, then consider doing warlords 3,
something that is really battle oriented ;)

/Claus Leth Gregersen