[Freeciv-Dev] Tiles

To: Freeciv Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Tiles
From: Artur Biesiadowski <abies@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 13:12:39 +0200

I'm using 45x45 tileset version 1.1 (downloaded separately).

It seems to me that river squares are reversed - at offset zero there is
a lake (river not connected to any other square), where all other types
put 'connected at all sides' square there. Is this bug in tileset or
client should handle it (if latter, why ?).

Second thing - why in packet_tile_info known value has to be checked
agains being >= TILE_KNOWN instead of just == TILE_KNOWN ? What is a
difference between various higher values ?

Artur