Re: [Freeciv-Dev] put trident tiles in dist?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx (Freeciv developers)
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] put trident tiles in dist?
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 17:57:34 +0200

On Thu, Jul 01, 1999 at 11:23:48PM +1000, David Pfitzner wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It has been suggested to me that we could replaced the
> classic tiles by the trident tiles for the 1.8.1 release.
> I tend to agree.  Would anyone object?

I find them amazingly pretty, and clearer than the two other sets.
But they are too dark!  In order to play Freeciv with them, I have to
obscure everything non-Freeciv from view, and even change some of the
Freeciv colours, otherwise my eyes are taken away from the map, which
is very annoying.

(No comments on where to keep them, my connection is fast enough.)

--
Reinier