Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] MFC Update

To: Andy Black <ablack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] MFC Update
From: Peter Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 11:28:12 +0200

Andy Black wrote:

> Hi
>
> I think this is my last message for today :-)
> error count: 623 (server), unknown (client)
> The following list is things I have done on the code that I'm working on
> (1.8.0 Stable):
>         1. fininshed adding protos (see earlier list)
>         2. fixed naming conflict by renaming map.c/map.h (see tuesday's
> letter)
>         3. started on enum conversions, updated parts of code with union
> idea (see one of my prevous messages) . Effected structs include the city
> struct, city packet struct, and city update struct.
>         4. found following logic error/typo
> file: mapgen.c, line 283
> curently:
>   if (full_map(x, y-1)<mini+myrand(10) && map_get_terrain(x, y)<16) {
> should be
>   if (full_map(x, y-1)<mini+myrand(10) && map_get_terrain(x, y-1)<16) {
>
> Andy Black
>
> PS: There should be an updated copy of my working files on my website
> (http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Orchard/8378/MFC)

This looks useful.
When you have advanced with this kind of work,
it would be useful to have a patch, best versus the most current cvs.

BTW., currently people without a MAC can't look at your work because they
can't read the '.sit' file you have on the web site.

--
Peter Schaefer - schaefer@xxxxxx, schaefer@xxxxxx
"FermaT, by Software Migrations Ltd, is an industrial strength program