Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] MFC Update

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] MFC Update
From: Andy Black <ablack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 18:33:45 -0600

Hi

I think this is my last message for today :-)
error count: 623 (server), unknown (client)
The folowing list is things I have done on the code that I'm working on
(1.8.0 Stable):
        1. fininshed adding protos (see earlier list)
        2. fixed naming conflict by renaming map.c/map.h (see tuesday's letter)
        3. started on enum conversions, updated parts of code with union
idea (see one of my prevous messages) . Effected structs include the city
struct, city packet struct, and city update struct.
        4. found folowing logic error/typo
file: mapgen.c, line 283
curently:
  if (full_map(x, y-1)<mini+myrand(10) && map_get_terrain(x, y)<16) {
should be
  if (full_map(x, y-1)<mini+myrand(10) && map_get_terrain(x, y-1)<16) {

Andy Black

PS: There should be an updated copy of my working files on my website
(http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Orchard/8378/MFC)