Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
RE: [Freeciv-Dev] Windows 95

To: "'David Pfitzner'" <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <toberper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <heather.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Freeciv-Dev] Windows 95
From: "Todd Goodman" <tsg1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 20:35:16 -0400

Hi David,

That's the correct date (I guess I misunderstood the status of
the code as of that date).

I'm still planning to try to get another build together but am
seriously bogged down at work.  I'll keep at it.

I also am trying to move the page to somewhere else where I can
actually put up .exe files.

I'm trying to get VNC running for Cygwin so that I can recommend
it as a freely distributable X server to people.

I'll try to prioritize a new build and release though.

Regards,

Todd