[Freeciv-Dev] Good Work Guys

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Good Work Guys
From: Manuel Gutierrez Algaba <irmina@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 12:32:54 +0000 (GMT)

I've been visiting the web page today , downloading version 1.8.0,
because with 1.8.1pre I can't play via Internet (nobody seems to have
it).

And these are my comments:
- Really cool new design of the web pages
- At last in the TODO list, in the long term features, I've seen
the run-time scripting, and client side scripting AI. But much better
sounds
a client side API, I'd say that this is almost equivalent to run-time
scripting and client side scripting AI...
- The game is really cool
- In the screenshot section I haven't found complex screenshots, so
I've decided to contribute, in http://www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/sc.gif
you have a screnshot of a 100x100 map, where you can see how many
empires and how many units and how much complex the game can turn up.

Well, thanks for so much effort and pleasure.

Regards/Saludos
Manolo