Re: [Freeciv-Dev] kill 1.8.0pre1; screenshots; trident tiles

To: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] kill 1.8.0pre1; screenshots; trident tiles
From: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 21:23:09 +0000

> > I've decided to contribute, in http://www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/sc.gif
> > you have a screnshot of a 100x100 map, where you can see how many
> > empires and how many units and how much complex the game can turn up.

Is that for the screenshots section? If so could you please make a
thumbnail too and a description for it and send it to me?

> A screenshot to demonstrate the new trident tiles:
>
>   http://cursus02.win.tue.nl:4321/tmp/freeciv/trident-europe-initially.jpg
>
> It also features the 'Denmark hole'.

Yea, it would be realy nice if the Trieden tileset got Denmark
implemented again.

> I love the trident tiles!  One problem: they are too dark.
> Except when playing full screen on a low resolution,
> the lighter parts of the screen take my eyes away from the map.

I like it too :)

Best regards

Martin Willemoes Hansen

  / /  (_)__  __ ____  __   |  E-Mail  mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /   |  IRC     MWH/DR_NICK ; ircnet,
openprojects