[Freeciv-Dev] adding sound

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] adding sound
From: Bastian Hecht <basti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 23:38:56 +0200

Hi!

What about adding sound to freeciv?? I tried out to implement sound a
little bit using the program "wavplay" and the sound files from the
original civ2 game. I'm using Linux, so I don't know if "wavplay" exits
on other unix platforms, too, but if so, I could consider taking over
that part.
What do you think?

  basti

btw, is it legal to use the wavs from the original game?