Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] New GTK+ client version based on freeciv-cvs-Dec-18.tar.bz

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] New GTK+ client version based on freeciv-cvs-Dec-18.tar.bz2
From: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 16:04:59 +0000 (WET)

There you have it.  The GTK+ integrated client now works with a fairly
recent freeciv cvs version in a clean way, with all the new features from
the cvs version. If you want to download it go to my homepage at:

<http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~vasc>

This took me 2 whole days to do, so there are probably some bugs i don't
know about.  It comes complete with server and everything.

Have fun,

---
Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa, student @ Instituto Superior Tecnico,
Technical University of Lisbon - Software & Computer Engineering