Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] Porting

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Porting
From: "Patrick Edson" <pedson@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 08:53:20 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to get the Freeciv client up and running on BeOS.
It's only been a day, but things are starting to work.  The
question I have is whether there is any interest in incorporating
changes to the client that would make it a little more platform
neutral.

The type of changes range from the simple like adding some
#ifdef __BEOS__ etc... to some things that are more involved like
isolating the X-specific stuff a little more to make it easier to
plug other GUI code.

Thanks,
Patrick Edson
pedson@xxxxxx