Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2003:
[freeciv-data] Re: RFC future techs/units/improvements

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: RFC future techs/units/improvements
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:53:52 +0200

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 01:21:26PM -0700, Paul Zastoupil wrote:
> One thing I liked about playing CTP was all the future techs and
> associated improvements and units.
>
> While Freeciv has a few techs that might be considered "future" as well
> as a future wonder, I think it would be cool to include some more.
>
> I know that many multiplayer games never make it much past steam engine,
> but lots of people (in fact most of them) play singleplayer.
>
> So this is a request for comments on adding future stuff :)
>
> Please respond with ideas of future techs, units, improvements and
> wonders that could be included into Freeciv's rulsets.

Wonder: Cable TV

        The Senate accepts any policy, even when in Democracy

Wonder: WTO

        Every City of every Nation pays 1 Gold to you each turn

Improvement: Incinerator

        Any pollution that would occur is teleported at least 30 tiles
        away

Christian

--
Christian Knoke          * * *          http://www.cknoke.de
* Please note new mail address - Neue Mailadresse beachten *