Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2003:
[freeciv-data] RFC future techs/units/improvements

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] RFC future techs/units/improvements
From: Paul Zastoupil <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:21:26 -0700

One thing I liked about playing CTP was all the future techs and
associated improvements and units.

While Freeciv has a few techs that might be considered "future" as well
as a future wonder, I think it would be cool to include some more.

I know that many multiplayer games never make it much past steam engine,
but lots of people (in fact most of them) play singleplayer.

So this is a request for comments on adding future stuff :)

Please respond with ideas of future techs, units, improvements and
wonders that could be included into Freeciv's rulsets.

--
Paul Zastoupil