Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: March 2002:
[freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Alternative nation dialog

To: Freeciv data/ <freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Alternative nation dialog
From: Mark Metson <markm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:50:06 -0400 (AST)

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Reinier Post wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 06:11:01PM -0800, Raahul Kumar wrote:
>
> > I don't see what the problem with grouping is. Click on South America,
> > get a list of all South American Civs.
>
> South America is easy, Europe isn't.  You get problems distinguishing
> between historic and modern nations, etcetera.

Yeah like the Trojans aka Celts, Brutus founder of London, are the so
called English intended to be Trojans/Kymri (Celts) or Britons (Arthur's
Welsh, perhaps?) or Norman invaders or Saxons or what? Some might think
Boudica but that would be Celt, is that the Kymri/Trojan Celts or some
other Celts?

BB
MM

--
Got a website? Get 10,000+ hits a day FREE...
http://makemoney.knotwork.com/10000hits/