Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: June 2001:
[freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: SU planes

To: grzes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Grzegorz Borowiak)
Cc: rp@xxxxxxxxxx (Reinier Post), dante@xxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx (Freeciv data/)
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: SU planes
From: "Miguel Farah F." <miguel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 22:01:11 -0400 (CLT)

Grzegorz Borowiak dijo/said:

>On Sat, 2 Jun 2001, Reinier Post wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 12:02:46PM +0200, Marek Onuszko wrote:
>> > Hi there.
>> >
>> > My question is: Where are the SU planes ? Everybody knows that they have
>> > much better flight parameters
>> > than Stealth planes. I want to be able to use the best planes in the
>> > world, not just those crappy Stealth !
>>
>> If you like, add them to the units ruleset and share them with us on
>> the freeciv-data list!
>
>I have another idea. Zeppelin. It would have move 6, defense 3 and attack
>0 and would have unlimited fuel. Purpose: scout, causing no unhappiness.
>
>Overall, I think there are too few air units. And pity that AI don't use
>it...

That is a COOL idea. I'd give it vision 4, so it'd be a good scout.

Of course, it poses a problem: it should be able to be in the same
square as an enemy land unit. Has this been implemented in the code?

--
MIGUEL FARAH              //   miguel@xxxxx
#include <disclaimer.h>   //   http://www.nn.cl/~miguel