Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2000:
[freeciv-data] Re: Different Texan Ruleset

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Reed Meyer <rdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: Different Texan Ruleset
From: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:47:26 +0200

On Fri, Aug 04, 2000 at 01:19:14AM -0500, Jake Kesinger wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, Reed Meyer wrote:
> Well, I'd be against Bush or Richards because they're living people who
> haven't been out of office for very long (if at all).  A quick grep of
> data/nation/* shows that the only leaders I recognize as being alive
> are Pierre Trudeau and Indirha Ghandi (and I'm not sure about her).

Polish leader Walesa is alive.
Finish leaders Martti Ahtisaari and Linus Torvalds are alive.
Czech  leader Vaclav Havel is alive
Chilean leader Pinochet is alive.
Indirha Ghandi is dead since 1984 iirc.

With exception of finish leaderset, they are ruling any more,
or are plainly assotiated (by their citizen at least) with previous epoch.

> Looking at data/nation/*, I don't see *any* nation, with the exception of
> Dunedain and Olympic, that hasn't denied basic human rights at one time
> or another

Estonians ?

> The best solution would be to have a wider selection of city_style
> instead of just European and Classical.

Just paint it !