Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2000:
[freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] New Nazi cityset attached [W ARNING CHI

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] New Nazi cityset attached [W ARNING CHILDREN - THINK TWICE BEFORE OPENING]
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 10:02:07 +0200

On Fri, Aug 04, 2000 at 09:21:52AM +0200, Peteris Paikens wrote:

> Tell me, in what way the Nazi's should be special, in that all nations get
> included, and they don't.

Like Tomasz says, and like I said earlier: more Freeciv players
are offended by their inclusion.  That's the main difference.

I like to play a game that can wear a label on the package "no players
were hurt in the creation of this product".   The fact that *other*
players think those players should 'get a life' is irrelevant.

--
Reinier