Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: October 2004:
[freeciv-ai] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10555) bug on freeciv V2.0.0

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10555) bug on freeciv V2.0.0
From: "dj67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dj67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:06:39 -0700

Hello,

I have savegames and I tried to do it again but the conditions to get this bug
are very special and i cannot do it again...

it's about 3 town of an AI captured by the barbarian. the AI was doing in
other town some wonders (start and stop) and as the barbarian get the towns
they begin to build wonder too, then the next turns they stop and never try
again....

as i tried to reload the savegame the barbarian never attacked again...

denis