Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: February 2003:
[freeciv-ai] Re: Exploring madness

To: Freeciv AI development <freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: Exploring madness
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 21:00:29 +0000 (GMT)

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, Ross Wetmore wrote:
> If you don't like warcamp, then try the term leader for the entity.
> Different leaders will have different objectives and can be spread
> around to compete for unit resources.

Or you can call 'em "armies", and then you got Jordi's patch. Could you
take a look at it and say what is wrong there, instead of throwing around
nebulous concepts that effectively reinvent the wheel(*)?

  - Per

(*) Also, reinventing the wheel is one of the problems I have with his
patch. I'll get back to that later.