Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2006:
[aclug-L] Re: Non-Computer Question: Seeking Honst Auto Repair Shop

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Non-Computer Question: Seeking Honst Auto Repair Shop
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:56:08 -0600

I, personally understand your reasons.  I don't like doing car repairs
either.  I don't like getting my hands dirty and I don't like it when my
boyfriend gets upset with me for trying to fix something that I don't
have experience in or have done before.  I have a couple of car repair
places down the street from me.  I would rather that someone who knows
what they are doing to repair my car.  I'll stick to working on
computers.  Although repairing & upgrading the G4 cube mac has been a
challenge sometimes.  The mac looks like a plexiglass toaster and CD's
are inserted & removed like a piece of toast from the slot drive.

I live in my own little world too and I don't have time to be bored.  I
have been sick for the last 2 months and am recovering from surgery.  I
have plenty to keep my mind occupied, I just can't sit at the computer
for very long.  ~Anne