Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2005:
[aclug-L] Re: Computer Vibration Noise

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Computer Vibration Noise
From: DAVID CARMICHAEL <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 08:51:00 -0800 (PST)

It is the case....

The fans (three of them) are not making noise by
themselves or none of the four -ROM drives or Four
Harddrives... it when all eleven devices are running
and after the case has sat a while do I start getting
the noise that is hitting my nerves...

I shake the case and the noise goes away for a day or
more and then comes back...

--David