Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: There are still some monkeys in the CEO chair

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: There are still some monkeys in the CEO chair
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 11:55:41 -0500

I call them "stupid" when they think they know everything and won't
listen to what someone has to say.  You know the type, their head is
tooo large to fit thru the door.  In other words, they are stupid
because they have blinders on and won't consider other ideas.  Most of
us fit into that category at sometime or another in our lifetime.

I want people to "try" linux, and then decide if they like it, but I
don't like supposely well educated (or some not so well educated) people
giving misinformation about a subject.  I guess its a "teacher" thing.
~Anne