Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: There are still some monkeys in the CEO chair

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: There are still some monkeys in the CEO chair
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 21:12:26 -0500

M$ is running scared because their server maket has made a dramatic
drop.  M$ will say anything to get people to not use linux.  I use to
hear all the stories, that linux is a "beta OS" and when and if ever it
gets out of beta testing that they might try it.  I also use to hear
that linux might be a nice OS, but it needs to have some software that
will run on it.  The OS is vunerable because hackers can get the code
and find backdoors.  I realize that these people are stupid and need to
take their blinders off.  Maybe their skull cap or ball cap is much too
tight.  They can follow their nice narrow path, but I like linux.  I
still have windoze 2000 and XP pro, but I still prefer linux.  ~Anne