Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: YesterdayUSA old time radio

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: YesterdayUSA old time radio
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 20:44:38 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003, bruce wrote:

> It just didn't occur to me that some of you may still be using Windows.

I have several apps that don't have robust equivalents on Linux.  (One of
them is rather specialized, and Linux is sorely lacking in WYSIWYG
frame-oriented desktop publishing.)

I run Debian on my servers, but I run Windows on my desktop.  (With an X
client (Xoftware), so I still get the Linux apps I want off the server.)

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
A man about to speak the truth should keep one foot in the stirrup.